We provide two convenient ways to pay your bill:
- Enroll in reoccurring payment - All transactions will be securely processed and you won't have to worry about writing a check or mailing payment on your account in the future. When you start or make changes to the recurring payment program, those changes will not be effective until your next billing. If you currently have a balance due, please make a onetime payment in addition to enrolling in our recurring payment program. Charges to your credit card or bank account will be processed on the 25th of the month. If the 25th falls on a weekend, the payment will be processed on the next business day.
- Make a one-time payment - Your transaction will be securely processed each time you visit to make a payment. Each time you make a payment, you will log in to your secure account from the "Pay Online" button below and provide payment type information (i.e. bank account or credit card information). Online payments take up to two business days to post to your account.
How do I enroll:
Go to the "Pay Online" button below and establish a secure online account. You will need the following information to get started:
- Your customer number from the front of your waste and recycling service bill.
- Your access code from the front of your waste and recycling service bill.
- Current e-mail address for payment correspondence.
Please note that if your account is 60 days or more past due, your service may have been stopped. If your service has been stopped, please allow up to three business days for your service to be reactivated before your next pickup. If your service has been cancelled or your containers removed, there may be a fee to resume your service and you should contact your local Customer Service to make arrangements for payment and restart service. Thank you!
Click the checkbox below and then click on the Pay Online button to make a payment.